20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
H owdo you clean the
- Turn machine off.
- remove group head (portafilter)
- place single or dual cup filter in group head.
- place rubber bung in group head.
- place one tablet in space in bung.
- replace group head in machine.
- This is where the instructions lead you astray.
- DO NOT PRESS 1 & 2 CUP BUTTONS SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH POWER BUTTON.
- Press & hold 1 & 2 cup buttons simultaneously, on their own.
- Now press the power button while still holding the 1 & 2 cup buttons.
- Cleaning cycle will start, and will take around 5 mins to complete. Book says it will beep 3 times when finished haven't heard this yet. Just wait a couple of minutes extra and all should be well.
- Clean me light should be out and tablet disolved if not repeat steps again until tablet disolves.
on Mar 03, 2019
There is a light where
According to the instruction manual, you are supposed to put the little rubber insert into the portafilter, and a tablet in the center. Then, turn the machine off. Simultaneously, hold the one shot, two shot and power buttons fro 3 seconds. The cleaning cycle is supposed to last for 5 minutes, and then the machine is supposed to beep, indicating that it's finished. Finally, rinse the portafilter thoroughly. HOWEVER, I can't get the 5 minute cleaning cycle to work properly... anyone have success with this?
on Dec 02, 2018
IF YOU CAN TRY TAKING IT APART THERE MAY BE SOMETHING STUCK IN SIDE.OF A BLADE MAY BE LOOSE. OR TRY DOWN LOADING A MANUL FROM YOUR COMPUTER USING THE NAME OF PRODUCT THE MODLE NUMBER.
on Jan 21, 2015
Replace water tank seal
Just had this replaced by a electronics repairer. There are two screws needed to be removed to take the top off first. One under the tamper, the other near the steam wand. Once they're out (and after removing the 6 out of the back) apparently you can take the back off to replace the water seal :)
on Jul 26, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?