20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Does anyone have a schematic showing how to put the motor back together. mine was taken apart, and now I can't find the washers and need to replace and put everything back together correctly. any he
follow this steps . God bless you
- Unplug the blender and remove the jar. Undo the screws securing the baseplate. Separate the baseplate and attached motor collar from the base housing.
- To remove the switch housing, remove the decorative facing to get at the top screws. Remove the lower screws from inside the blender base.
- Hold the fan to keep the motor shaft from turning as you unscrew the drive stud. Remove the shield and any washers. Unscrew the fan nut to remove the fan.
- Disengage the strain-relief fitting from the housing. Remove the wire connector joining the power cord and the lead to the brush housing.
- Label and disconnect the lead wires from the switch block. Remove the motor mounting bolts and lift out the motor if necessary.
- To free brushes, remove the leads attached to the brush housing. Use a screwdriver to press lead terminal through the slot in housing. The brush spring may pop out (don't lose it!).
on Nov 24, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?