20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hello , I own a
this problem occur only if one of the buttons are stuck inside, because you cannot push two or more buttons at the same time unless that you have to reset the watch. 2nd probably the buttons of your watch didnot reached the contact inside, sometimes it needed to be cleaned and had to be lubricated. if still did not work. reset your watch using the reset button inside the watch. i hope this will help you a lot.
on Sep 18, 2011
The alarms and light on
There could be mainly 2 Possibilities :-
1. Battery is at Faulty.
2. This could be a Circuitry Fault.
If the Circuitry is at Fault, you need to Open the Watch and Repair it. You need to have all the tools to Open and Resolve this problem. If you wanted to Fix it, let me know the Model Number and i would be able to provide you as much information as i could.
Let me know, so that we could Proceed.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
on Apr 08, 2010
Need to set just the time on a timex WR100M mens watch
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button. You'll notice that at the top of the display, the words SET T1 or SET - T2. This is where you select between setting the 1st time zone or the 2nd time zone. Select between T1 or T2 by pressing the RECALL button or the STOP/RESET button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button. You'll notice that whatever is blinking is what you can change. You can make the changes by pressing either the RECALL or the STOP/RESET button. You can change the Seconds, the Hours, the Minutes, the Month, the Date, the Year, and choose between 12 hour (civilian) or 24 hour (military) time. If you keep MODE or START/SPLIT button, you will go through all the things you can change and start again at the beginning. The START/SPLIT button goes through these things forward, and the MODE goes through the backwards, so if you pass something and want to back up, just switch buttons. In the same way, the RECALL changes things by making them larger, and STOP/RESET changes them by making them smaller, so if you accidentally pass the number you're trying to set it to, just switch to the other button and go back.
EXAMPLE OF SETTING THE WATCH
Suppose you want to set the hours and the date in the 2nd Time Zone. (Just as an example, but setting any other time or date settings would be the same.)
- Press the lower left button on the side (MODE) until you see the date & time.
- Press & hold the lower right button on the side (SET) until the word TIME appears on the display, then release it.
- If SET T1 is showing, then press & release the upper right button on the side (RECALL) to change it to T2 (because we're wanting to set the 2nd Time Zone we'd leave this unchanged if we wanted to set the 1st time zone, T1.)
- Press & release the lower right button on the face (START/SPLIT) twice, skipping the seconds. You should see the hours flashing.
- Press & release the upper right button on the side (RECALL) repeatedly until you have the hours position set to what you want it to be. If you pass the hour you want, go to the lower left button on the face (STOP/RESET) and press & release it to back up.
- Press & release the lower right button on the face (START/SPLIT) three times, skipping minutes and months, so that the date begins flashing. Press the RECALL button until you have the date you want. (You can go backwards by pressing the STOP/RESET.)
- When you're done, and you've set everything you want to, press & release the SET button once to tell the watch you're through setting and to lock those settings in.
on Nov 23, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?