20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I lost the manual, how do I set the day and time,
I have this answering machine...
To set the day and time press the "REPEAT" button and hold it in. It will say something like "Time not set." and if you keep holding it it will say, "Monday." Now release the "REPEAT" button and use the "ON/OFF" button to cycle through the days. When it says the correct day, press and releasethe "REPEAT" button. Then it will go on to set the clock and you're done.
To adjust the rings, there is a slide switch on the top where the cords plug in. You can switch it to 2, 4 or TS (Toll Saver). Toll Saver generally lets it ring for about 5 rings before answering.
on Jun 09, 2011
Need User Manual
well you can please follow the below link to get your manual -
(click on the get this manual button to download the manual)
on Jun 13, 2010
Digital Answering Machine -- Model TAD2018CG
Recording your personal outgoing announcement
1. Press and hold down the ANNOUNCE control.
2. After the beep, speak towards the front of the base; you have 30 seconds.
3. When finished, release button. Your unit will play back your announcement
and reset to
answer incoming calls.
4. Adjust volume control on the side of the unit to set the speaker to the
B. Setting the Voice Time/Day Stamp
1. Press and hold the TIME/REPEAT control for 2 seconds until you hear
"Monday 12:00 AM".
Release the control. Press and hold the On/Off Control until you
hear the correct day.
Release the control.
2. Press and release the TIME SET/REPEAT Control. Press and hold the ON/OFF
you hear the correct hour.
3. Press and release the TIME SET/REPEAT Control. Press and hold the ON/OFF
you hear the correct minute.
4. Press release TIME SET/REPEAT Control. Press and hold ON/OFF Control until
you hear PM.
Press and hold PLAY Control to return to AM.
5. Press and release the TIME SET/REPEAT Control to complete procedure. Unit
the day and time.
on Oct 03, 2009
I need to know how to reset the time/date on the answering
Hold the repeat button for about 2 seconds. The unit will say Time is not set then Monday 12:00 AM. 'press and hold the on/off button to advance the days. After the day is set,press the repeat button to set the hour. Press the repeat button to set the minutes. After the minutes are set,press the repeat button to set AM or PM. Hope this solves your problem.
on Nov 15, 2007
Not finding what you are looking for?