20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Why Is The Adobe Flash Player Blocked?
Flash Player is blocked on most browsers now out of the box because of it carrying malicious software onto computers. It usually must be enabled in your INTERNET browser from control panel. It support will end in permanently in 2020. For a long time, Adobe's Flash Player was one of the most widely used browser plug-ins on the INTERNET. Animation, web games, and entire websites were all powered by Flash. Even YouTube's video player once ran on Flash. The only issue was that Flash has some major security issues that are incredibly easy to take advantage of, and as time went on, Flash became notoriously known as the entry point for many a security breach. Annoying ads, backdoor malware installation, and data collection have found their ways onto many a PC thanks to the holes in Flash's security. Basically Flash makes you hacker bait. If you must use it heres how to enable it.
If your using CHROME.
- Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
- On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing. To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name. To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.
If your using Microsoft Edge: Internet Explorer replacement
Enable Flash on Edge
For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later
- On your computer, open Microsoft Edge.
- On the top right-hand corner, click the icon.
- Click Settings near the bottom of the menu that appears.
- Click View advanced settings under the Advanced Settings header.
- Toggle Use Adobe Flash Player to On.
- Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences. ...
- Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. ...
- Click the check box to enable Flash Player. ...
- Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites.
For other browsers like Opera google enable flashplayer in browser "name".
on Jan 09, 2019
WHAT IS THE SERIAL NUMBER FOR ADOBE AUDITION CS6?
Every legitimately purchased copy comes with a unique serial number. Amy number supplied to you from an outside source would be considered an ******* hack and is prohibited under the terms of this site. If you purchased your copy legally, you should have the serial number. If you lost it, you may be able to contact the retailer that sold you the copy or Adobe, but in most cases, a lost serial number is like losing money on the street - gone. You would need to purchase a new one.
on Dec 20, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?