20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
MOuse batteries wired incorrectly
Can you please provide more information on your post about the mouse batteries being wired incorrectly? I can then look into the issue.
Dell Social Media and Communities
on Mar 03, 2016
Dell wireless mouse M787C batteries are wired in Parallel not in series Manufacturing error
Hello All, I just received a Dell All in One Computer with the M787c wireless mouse. I installed 2 fresh batteries and noticed after 3-4 minutes one of the batteries was getting warm? I removed that battery and the mouse LED light was still working. SO the M787c mouse was working as it should with only ONE Battery!
I checked wiring of the batteries and found that the Batteries were WIRED in Parallel. Wiring batteries in parallel is not a very good Electrical practice, at all!
I am sure that many owners of this mouse have gone through many batteries because of the miss wiring.
If you mouse does not work with properly with one battery if you are mechanically inclined you can disassemble the Mouse and rewire the batteries in SERIES.
There are 4 screws on the bottom of the mouse, 2 in the bottom underneath the front gliders, and 2 in the top. Happy fixing. Rob
on Feb 29, 2016 | Dell M787C Wireless Mouse P/N:...
Xvid for windows vista
I've spent a lot of time this weekend finally setting up Windows Vista Media Center, and I suddenly realised that Vista Media Center won't play Xvid and Avi files even if Windows Media Player will. If you want to add support for third party codecs including Xvid and Avi files in Vista Media Center then you need to install the Media Control Plugin For Windows Vista Media Center.
This plugin allows Windows Vista Media Center to utilize te FFDShow decoder, which needs to be installed seperately ((FFDShow rev 1108 recommended: download the last version from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow-tryout)).
FFDShow adds support to Vista for MPEG-4 video formats like DivX,
Xvid, H.264 and also alllows MP3, AAC, Dolby AC3, and OGG Vorbis audio
files to be played back.
The Media Control Plugin for Windows Vista MCE also adds the following additional features:
- Switching embedded audio and subtitles streams while playing a video: works with AVI, OGM, MKV
- Switching between external subtitle files (.SRT, .SUB)
- Switching between FFDShow presets (audio & video)
- Setting and loading bookmarks inside a video with visualization of the pictures of the saved bookmarks
- Real fastforward (and rewind) exactly like in the TV module (with 3 different speeds)
- Switching and setting post-processing filters in FFDShow (video filters only)
- Separate application to assign keyboard/remote control shortcuts to the commands and the MCML pages of the plugin.
- Full remote control support (6 buttons are mapped by default, but this can be changed)
- Default mapping (works in full screen while watching a video, except the blue button that is always caught) :
- Fast forward / rewind buttons
- Blue button : loads the startup page of the plugin
- Red button : switches audio stream
- Green button : switches subtitle stream
- Yellow button : switches subtitle file
Dell Computers &...
2 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?