20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hi i have a sony
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from the Main Menu enter Settings.
- Then find and select Phone.
- In the next step choose Phone Managment and tap Default Settings.
- Finally select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Start by downloading PC Companion, for example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Afterwards install it and run.
- Next, you will see window with 4 options.
- In the next step choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Good job!
on Jan 19, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?