Question about RVs

1 Answer

Does the Atwood 8525 iv DCLP in my 1996 Jayco Eagle Heater only heat with gas or does it have an electric element also ?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 35 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where do I find the P&T valve on my 2017 Jayco HT Eagle Model 27.5 RLTS?

P&T valves installed to code should be user accessible and a discharge termination of min. of 6 inches from any obstruction. RV applications discharge down. Bends or elbows are not encouraged. You can look below the RV and identify the location. It has a vent door to the outside and may have access from the inside.
You did not tell the manufacturer of the heating device which varies as to price and availability during construction.
Your JACO RV manual is at this link. read through and find ehat you can.

Oct 21, 2017 | RVs

1 Answer

I need blueprints for JAYCO EAGLE PREMIER 371FLFS 15FW they have the bluprints you need. search their database

Dec 22, 2016 | RVs

1 Answer

Where is the converter located on a 2010 31.5 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 5th wheel?

goto they have all the things you need

Dec 07, 2016 | RVs

1 Answer

Need to locate the heating pads for the water heater

Heating pads?
Water heaters either have an electric element or a gas burner coil or both. No pads.
Please include your RV make, model and year for appropriate assistance.

captain obvious-k3ga5zoqtjrcfi4wwdj2wdsp-2-0_0.jpg

Sep 22, 2016 | RVs

3 Answers

Water heater elements for 2006 conquest trailer

Remove the old element. Take note of the water heater make and model, i.e. Suburban SW6DE or Atwood GC6AA. You can find the replacement at your local RV parts department. I have even seen them at Lowe's. Or you can buy one online.

Apr 19, 2014 | Gulf Stream RVs

Not finding what you are looking for?
RVs Logo

Related Topics:

47 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RVs Experts


Level 3 Expert

77932 Answers

Jim Goldsmith
Jim Goldsmith

Level 3 Expert

2002 Answers


Level 2 Expert

235 Answers

Are you a RVs Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides