Question about 2003 Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod

1 Answer

Clutsh fluid is passed trough the handle, - 2003 Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,386 Answers

Hello and welcome to FixYa!

It can be a worn out oil seal or the valve it self is worn. If that's the case you will need to have it replaced to resolve the issue. Please do replace it as soon as possible for it's dangerous running this bike with a fluid leakage.

Please check out the link for you may find this helpful.

Have a good one and thank you for using FixYa!

Posted on May 29, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

How do you fix a passenger door handle on a Ford Explorer 1999

inside or outside????????. either way remove the door panel. the rest is easy

Apr 24, 2015 | 1999 Ford Explorer

1 Answer

What happens to blood when it passes trough the lungs?

Red blood cells release CO2 and pick up O2 to deliver to body. This is respiration in cardio-pulmonary system. Is this the question?

Oct 06, 2014 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

My 2007 G6 with a V6 engine doesn't have a dipstick to check the transmission fluid. Is this normal?

its a sealed transmission. it has a cap that screws on the transmission to add but you cant check the level. the only way is to put it on a level lift and under the transmission there are two small plugs that unscrew (metal bolts) may be allen head, cant remember exactly right now its been a while, one to drain and other about 2 or 3 inches higher that you remove and fill with fluid trough plastic cap i mentioned before till it starts draining trough the bolt hole. then you know it is level. tighen all screws and ports backup and your done.crzejkr_2.png

just add half qts by half qts till fluid drains from level plug. REMEMBER ENGINE MUST BE HOT AND RUNNING ON.

Mar 16, 2011 | Pontiac G6 Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I want to refill manual gearbox 323 1986 . where is it possible. On top of the clutsh is a ventilator. In the frontside-down is a 8mm hex-bolt.

pull the speedo cable/and housing out,there is a 10mm bolt,take it out then pull upward on the whole assy. then you will have an open hole to put the fluid in,but make sure you know the correct capacity and DO NOT fill to top of that hole!!!!!!!. this is really not the actual place to fill but is where i fill mine at because its easier to do it there,its a more direct place to fill,the fliud actually pours over the diff.

Feb 22, 2011 | 1986 Mazda 323

1 Answer

My car will just rev when I accelerate and not go anywhere from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd, but after that it is fine. It takes it forever to get going.

if automatic need to do filter & fluid change . but if manual its the clutch slipping change clutsh ,pressure plate ,throwout bearing .

Nov 12, 2010 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Am

1 Answer


Hi there

You should not have oil leaking from the carby. If you have over filled it with oil, then it may be coming from the crankcase breather and then into the airbox, and appearing to come from the carby. If you have not over filled it, then the bike may have blowby problems with compression gasses passing the rings, and in a similar manner forcing oil out the crankcase breather. Not sure about the hole in the side of the cylinder... do you have a picture? Unless its pouring out, or gets worse, I would not be too worried. If you have over filled the oil, maybe time for an oil change to get the level right.


Dec 06, 2008 | 2005 Honda CRF 450 R

Not finding what you are looking for?
2003 Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod Logo

Related Topics:

17 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Harley Davidson Experts

Arnie Burke
Arnie Burke

Level 3 Expert

4818 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4348 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78919 Answers

Are you a Harley Davidson Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides