Question about 1976 BMW R 75-7
Hi, Larsandjudy and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Thread Bike just loses all electrical power WHILE driving
No power at all GL1200 Information Questions goldwingdocs com 1970 1993 Bmw 2 valve Twins R45 R50 R60 R65 R75 R80 R90 R100 Motorcycle...
BMW Motorcycle Parts Fiche OEM BMW Motorcycle Parts online 1970 present BMW
Posted on Jan 07, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | UPG 12V 18AH 1976 Harley-Davidson FXE 1200...
Dec 14, 2012 | Motorcycles
Nov 14, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 06, 2012 | Honda CB 750 Motorcycles
Feb 25, 2012 | 2007 Hyosung GT250R
May 02, 2010 | 2004 Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster...
Jan 08, 2010 | 1998 Suzuki GSX-R 750 W
May 08, 2009 | 1992 Honda CB 750F2 Seven Fifty
Mar 30, 2009 | 1990 Suzuki DR 800 S
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: