Question about 2000 Aprilia RS 125
Hi, Fathead79 if your bike has been idle for months or years and does not want to start you will have to deal with a few remedies:
1. Drain and flush fuel tank, google " how to clean a motorcycle gas tank" find a couple forums to view the different options available.
2. Remove your air cleaner and clean and re-oil per Mfg. specifications.
3. Remove the carburetor, disassemble and decontaminate with a carb dip or if you have EFI remove injectors and clean with carb spray and compressed air
4. Remove fuel valve and filter disassemble and clean as necessary, remove fuel lines and replace with new ones.
5. Replace spark plug with a new one and check for spark.
For more information about your question please visit the website below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD 2000 Aprilia Rs 125
Posted on Oct 28, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: aprilia rs 125 won't start!!
right you done quite a bit, so whats left, fuel seems ok .. so ht lead ht cap, spark plugs dont always come with right gap, any leaks with airflow either side of carb, remember the filter often acts as a restrictor too. try the putting a small amount of fuel in cyclinder after cleaning plug, should atleast get a backfire, is choke setup ok, carb mix if not factory sealed is generally 1 and 3/4 turns out from tight,
Posted on Feb 13, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2014 | John Deere Garden
Feb 16, 2014 | Yamaha YZF-R1 Motorcycles
Oct 03, 2013 | Garden
Nov 06, 2010 | 1988 BMW K 100
Oct 08, 2010 | Makita Garden
Apr 23, 2010 | Briggs & Stratton Briggs Stratton Intek V...
Apr 22, 2010 | John Deere 420,1020,2010,2020,2510,2520...
Jan 18, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Aug 20, 2008 | 1989 Buick Regal
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: