Question about 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Theprofes544 and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor or intake seals.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD 2000 Aprilia Rsv Mille
Posted on Oct 27, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sounds like time for a new ignition switch. The 4000 rev is probably fuel going into the engine when engine runs down rpm while stopping.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: How do i bleed the clutch???
I have an early Christmas present for you. Go to the site below and you can download a free PDF service and parts manual for your bike. Now you can do more than just bleed the clutch.
Please rate this answer. Thanks fyrtiosex!
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
have you pulled the clutch in ? maybe it thinks its still in gear adjust the neutral switch, ,maybe the starter is sticking can you by pass the start button with a wire from the battery to starter,
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2017 | 1999 Aprilia RSV Mille
Apr 21, 2014 | 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille
Nov 09, 2012 | 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille
Aug 08, 2012 | 2004 Aprilia RSV Mille R
Jan 30, 2012 | 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R
Aug 16, 2011 | 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille R
Oct 29, 2010 | 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille R
Sep 05, 2009 | 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille
Sep 05, 2009 | 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille Haga
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: