Question about Yamaha TX 750 Motorcycles
Try to start will cold start procedure:---
The procedure for a cold start is as follows: ----
- Fill the tank with gas/ oil as needed.
- Turn the gas on and pull the choke up.
- make sure that the kill switch is in.
- Press and hold the green start switch until the engine starts and stay's on. If you simply press the start switch, the engne will try to turn over and will not stay on.
- Turn off the choke after the engine is on. ---------- If the choke is problem, then you can eliminate choke by adding primer kit and try starting. With a primer kit you no longer need to squirt gas directly into the spark hole to make it start. Using the primer, just pump (about 5 pumps) raw gas directly into the carb throat. It starts right up. ------------ In many cases this problem is due to low fuel pressure.one reason they do this is that the fuel is lower than the engine if the tank is low so you get air in the line. Pouring gas or starting fluid to turn over the engine will pull the gas from the tank, or using a primer kit. When cranking, you have to pull the fuel from the tank. ------------ Other possibility for loss of spark is loose starter wire.Get the battery to starter wire checked.Get the coil to spark plug wire checked.Get the fuel flow checked, get the fuel filter checked.If its clogged or dirty.It can be the cause.Also water in cylinders can cause this.or The carb getting dirty can cause this.check your separator, is there water in with the gas. If so, drain your fuel tank and refill with fresh gas.Also check the "T" handle screw on the side of the carburetor .Dont spin the screw.Just check, if its got loose, the retight it.Otherwise dont spin it.------------- This should help.Keep updated.Thanks.Helpmech.
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2016 | Motorcycles
Jan 18, 2014 | 2004 Yamaha YZ 450 F
Oct 26, 2013 | Water Sport
Aug 18, 2013 | Yamaha Boating
Mar 19, 2013 | Yamaha 2009 WaveRunner FX Cruiser SHO
Sep 02, 2017 | Boating
Jun 12, 2009 | Yamaha 12V Air Pump
May 15, 2009 | Yamaha 12V Air Pump
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: