Question about Bajaj Pulsar 150 Motorcycles
Thsi due to oversizing of the piston cylinder block..............
with all these fittment you should also upgarde your carburetor assembly as it is designed for the 150 cc pulsar and not according to the 180cc
Posted on May 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | 2011 Bajaj Pulsar 150
1-2 Shift Solenoid Valve
3-4 Shift Valve Bore Plug
Burned, slipping, missing
4th Servo Cover
4th Servo Pin
4th Servo Piston
4th Servo Seals
Rolled, cut or damaged
Slipping or No Fourth Gear
Slipping or No Fourth Gear Checks
DEFINITION: A large engine RPM increase is noted in fourth gear, Drive range, with little or no vehicle forward speed increase. First, second, and third gear operation are normal. Shifts into fourth gear are soft or do not occur. Fourth gear ratio is 0.705:1.
Automatic Transmission Fluid Level
Low fluid level
Transmission Main Line Pressure
Low transmission main line pressure
Oil Filter Assembly
• The oil filter assembly (100) is missing, plugged, or damaged.
• The oil filter seal assembly (101) is missing or is damaged.
Control Valve Body Assembly
• The 3-4 shift valve (362) or the 4-3 manual downshift valve (360) is stuck or binding.
• Debris is found in the passages of the control valve body (301) or of the control valve body spacer plate and gasket assembly (396)
Case Cover Assembly
Distortion or damage occurs at the manual valve (404) or at the case cover (401), causing PRN oil leak.
Driven Sprocket Support Assembly
A plugged third clutch oil passage in the driven sprocket support assembly (609)
Fourth Clutch Assembly
• The clutch plates (500-502) are worn, damaged, or misassembled.
• A missing or not seated fourth clutch spring retaining ring (601)
• A damaged spring assembly (602) or piston (603)
• Worn or damaged fourth clutch piston seals (604, 605)
Third Clutch Sprag Assembly
• The sprag (720) was misassembled or backwards on the inner race (661).
• A damaged third clutch sprag assembly (653, 661, 719-721)
Dec 06, 2015 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
Apr 08, 2014 | 2011 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Oct 21, 2013 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Feb 14, 2013 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Jan 17, 2013 | 2011 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Aug 23, 2012 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 180
May 12, 2011 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Oct 18, 2010 | Weedeater Excalibur Gas Hedge 22" Trimmer...
Sep 09, 2009 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Feb 20, 2018 | 2005 Bajaj Wind 125
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: