Question about 1991 Cagiva Mito 125 - Lawson
Hi, Eddie85814 and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
CAGIVA MITO 125
Cagiva Mito Starting problem
Free Cagiva Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
Posted on Jan 21, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2016 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2015 | 1995 Dodge Neon
Apr 30, 2013 | 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
Dec 09, 2012 | 1991 GMC Suburban
Aug 04, 2012 | Charging & Starting Systems for Infiniti...
Jul 15, 2012 | Briggs & Stratton Briggs Stratton Intek V...
Sep 24, 2011 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
Aug 06, 2017 | Toyota Pickup Cars & Trucks
Mar 25, 2010 | 2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Oct 27, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Durango
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: