Question about 1982 Honda CBX
You can try to rebuild it your self there very easy
here are a few thing to try first
Starter Motor Does Not Operate or Does Not Turn Engine Over
1. Engine run switch in OFF position.
2. Ignition switch not in IGNITION position.
3. Discharged battery, loose or corroded connections (solenoid chatters).
4. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
5. Electric starter shaft pinion gear not engaging or overrunning clutch slipping.
6. Bank Angle Sensor tripped and ignition switch not cycled OFF then back to IGNITION position.
7. Security system activated.
8. Motorcycle in gear and clutch not pulled in.
9. Main fuse not in place.
10. Jiffy stand down and transmission in gear.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2012 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Jul 25, 2011 | 1982 Suzuki Gs 550 L
Nov 04, 2010 | 1984 Honda CBX 750 F
Nov 03, 2010 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Sep 18, 2010 | 1982 Honda CBX
Jul 09, 2010 | 1985 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Jun 13, 2010 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Mar 04, 2009 | 1982 Honda CBX
Jan 23, 2009 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Dec 30, 2008 | 1984 Honda CBX 750 F
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: