Question about 1982 Honda CBX
You can try to rebuild it your self there very easy
here are a few thing to try first
Starter Motor Does Not Operate or Does Not Turn Engine Over
1. Engine run switch in OFF position.
2. Ignition switch not in IGNITION position.
3. Discharged battery, loose or corroded connections (solenoid chatters).
4. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
5. Electric starter shaft pinion gear not engaging or overrunning clutch slipping.
6. Bank Angle Sensor tripped and ignition switch not cycled OFF then back to IGNITION position.
7. Security system activated.
8. Motorcycle in gear and clutch not pulled in.
9. Main fuse not in place.
10. Jiffy stand down and transmission in gear.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2014 | 1982 Honda CBX
Feb 23, 2014 | 1982 Honda CBX
Sep 07, 2013 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Jan 18, 2013 | 1982 Honda CBX
Aug 24, 2012 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Aug 09, 2012 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Oct 15, 2017 | 1985 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Nov 03, 2010 | 1983 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Oct 19, 2010 | 1986 Honda CBX 550 F-F2
Mar 04, 2009 | 1982 Honda CBX
506 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: