Question about CCM RC 30 Motorcycles
It is most likely fouled spark plugs. You can take them out and sand blast them, or buy new ones.
I had a CBR 954, and noticed that the spark plugs fouled out pretty easily because it runs so rich at startup (and I would shut it down during the 'warm up' phase).
Here is some more information for you:
What are signs or symptoms that spark plugs in a motorcycle need to be changed?
There are several things that could hint at bad plugs.
- Hard starting.
- Slight to severe hesitation when you give the bike some throttle.
- Stalling, especially when you give the throttle a good twist
- uneven idling (tends to zoom up, or down, or sputters)
- After running the bike for a little bit, take out one of the plugs. If the end of the plug is wet, its not firing, and it could be oil fouling the plug
- take a look at the color of the end of the plug -- if it is white, its running too hot, and it can cause misfires
- look at the same area, and if it is covered in black soot, it can be poor gas mixture and dirt in your tank causing it to foul
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | 2009 Daelim Roadwin R 125 FI
Oct 12, 2011 | 2006 Honda CBF 250
May 05, 2011 | 2004 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
Nov 29, 2010 | 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
May 12, 2010 | 2003 kawasaki KX 125
Jan 30, 2010 | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
Dec 25, 2009 | 1990 BMW K 75 S
Nov 10, 2009 | 2006 Honda CBF 1000
Apr 18, 2009 | 2006 Harley Davidson XL 883 Sportster
Mar 03, 2009 | 1999 kawasaki ZR-7
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: