Question about 2002 Buell Blast
Hi, Mdtrikeman the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Fuel tank empty.
13. Gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
14. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
15. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
16. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you need please visit the websites below and for specific information or questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Good luck and have a nice day.
Buell Blast Motorcycle Forum 2000 Buell Blast Stalls When Idling BadWeB
Buell Service Manuals PDF Download
TWIN Motorcycles Buell parts
2001 Buell Blast Owners Operators Owner Manual Factory 2001 eBay
Posted on Jan 09, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Either fuel filter is clogged or air filter is clogged or carb/fuel injectors need to be thuroughly cleaned
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
Testimonial: "It ended up being the Carb needed a good cleaning. Thanks!! J"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | Motorcycles
Feb 15, 2013 | Motorcycles
Jan 28, 2013 | 2003 Ford Crown Victoria
May 30, 2012 | 2010 Buell Blast
Sep 26, 2010 | 2002 Buell Blast
Sep 04, 2009 | 1990 Mercury Sable
Aug 30, 2009 | 1995 Nissan Quest
Jul 16, 2009 | 1992 Buick Roadmaster
Apr 01, 2009 | 1993 Mazda MX-3
Jun 18, 2008 | 1990 Ford Ranger SuperCab
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: