Question about 2003 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Hi, Thomas_bugg for this scenario you will need your service/owners manual if you can't find the first and best tool you ever bought for your Yamaha, despair not, for a mere $0 you can download another one. For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
removing Vstar 1100 classic rear fender
Removing the Rear Fender Yamaha XVS 650
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on May 23, 2016
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Make sure your fuel petcock is closed, then detach the gas line coming off it (left underside of tank)
2) Remove the back seat (single acorn nut on rear fender)
3) Remove the front seat (two allen bolts at the back of seat)
4) There are two metric 12mm bolts under the front seat that hold the tank down. Remove them. The tank should be sitting loose on bike, but connected by some wires
5) Disconnect the white wiring harness under the bike. Tank is now totally free to remove.
6) Pull tank up and back at the same time, it will slide off the two rubber mounts at the front.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Oil drain plug is located near the bottom of the engine, left side toward the front. The oil filter element is located on the right side of the engine under the cover toward the front. Changing the oil filter usually requires removal of the front exhaust pipe. There is an aftermarket filter relocation kit that replaces the filter element with a spin on filter that mounts on the front of the bike.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2015 | 2002 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jan 05, 2014 | 2001 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Mar 13, 2013 | 2005 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jul 17, 2011 | 2007 Yamaha V Star Classic
Mar 03, 2010 | 2007 Yamaha V Star Classic
Feb 19, 2010 | 2001 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jan 28, 2010 | 2003 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Dec 16, 2009 | 2000 Yamaha V Star Classic
Sep 12, 2009 | 2005 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jan 06, 2018 | Sym Motorcycles
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: