Question about 1993 BMW K 1100 RS
Hi, Tidwellsfloo and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
K11 Owners Group View topic 1995 K1100LT not starting no spark computer...
K1100 Wont Turn Over BMW K75 K100 K1 K1100
BMW Motorcycle Parts Fiche OEM BMW Motorcycle Parts online 1970 present BMW
Posted on Dec 29, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 27, 2017 | 1999 Ford Taurus
Dec 19, 2012 | 1999 Toyota Camry
Sep 15, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Dec 14, 2010 | Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cars & Trucks
Jun 09, 2010 | 1999 Ford Taurus
Sep 29, 2009 | 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jun 16, 2009 | 1988 Pontiac 6000 Wagon
May 18, 2008 | 1993 GMC Sierra K1500
Nov 18, 2017 | Motorcycles
Nov 18, 2017 | kawasaki Motorcycles
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: