Question about 2004 Harley Davidson FXSTB - FXSTBI Night Train
Hi Sabloxham, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below. Good luck and have nice day. Harley Diagnostic Codes 04 to Present
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jun 24, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 16, 2014 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 14, 2014 | Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail...
Aug 10, 2012 | 1988 Lincoln Town Car
Jul 06, 2012 | 1992 Honda Accord
Oct 09, 2010 | 1994 Toyota Pickup
Jan 31, 2010 | Kenmore Dryers
May 15, 2009 | 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
Mar 03, 2009 | Kenmore 63942 Dryer
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: