Question about TM Racing Mx 250 Motorcycles
Hi, Cal_h and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a "LOAD" test, your battery may show 12.5 volts but has little or zero amps and must be replaced.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting, leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or CDI or electronic control module.
7. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
8. Faulty ignition switch.
9. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
10. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Tm racing 400 no spark
How to fix No Spark Problem on Motorcycles and Dirt Bikes
TM Racing service manuals page 1
TM Racing Manuals Spare Parts Manuals Exploded Diagrams
TM RACING 250Fi EN Use And Maintenance Manual
Posted on Apr 06, 2017
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: yz125 no spark
G'day i am a . YZ 125 j ...lets see now! You could perform these tests yourself.Check your plug CAP,if in doubt replace it with a new one. Take the below ohm figures and see if they match up. Pulse coil: white/blue and white/red= 310 ohms. low speed coil: Green/white and Black/red= 900 ohms. high speed coil: Green/blue and black= 55 ohms. hope this has helped in some way to helping you solve your problem.If it has please leave feed back.Ride hard , see ya,Tabbycat
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
your voltage/reg. can be tested in a couple different ways check ground res. check res. then revs. bias on diodes you have ac in dc out it sounds like you may have a diode gone bad allowing ac curent to flow causing the wires to get hot
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
SOURCE: no spark
check for the wiring...we used to bought some of those atv hummer style...and there is no continuity in the wiring because of bad terminal connexion to the inside brush of the cable...or you have a faulty stator....coil and cdi is not the main problem on those cheap engine....loncin,bears,zongshen....
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
SOURCE: NO SPARK ON A 98 RM 125
Hi and welcome to FixYa,
Initially, test for the presence / absence of below described voltages using an analog / needle type voltmeter when starting the bike:
Good luck and thank you for asking FixYa.
Posted on Dec 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2011 | kawasaki Jog Deluxe Motorcycles
Mar 28, 2011 | 2001 kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja
Feb 11, 2010 | Interactive Toy Concepts Crossfire Arctic...
Mar 12, 2017 | TM Racing MX 250 F Motorcycles
Oct 23, 2009 | 2001 Suzuki GZ 250 Marauder
Apr 30, 2009 | 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6
Feb 05, 2009 | 2003 Yamaha WR 250 F
Nov 10, 2008 | 2007 Gas Gas MC 250
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: