Question about 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Hi, John_o_shea2 and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intake air leak.
8. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor.
12. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and/or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Posted on Nov 20, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have bajaj pulsar 150cc
This problem might b due to some block in your bik's carburetor better suggest ur mechanic to clean it up thoroughly and this may fix ur prob. Even then if ur having the same problem then change to a new carburetor...try 2 fix this problem as soon as possible else you ll get very low milage......
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
SOURCE: how can i increase my top speed
when you put your bike in gear dont be hurry and gradually increase the grip. As per the bike taking motion in same rame increase grip.
It is the best technique to increase speed.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2013 | 2011 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Aug 13, 2013 | Bajaj Pulsar 150 Motorcycles
Jul 25, 2013 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Mar 29, 2013 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Jan 04, 2012 | Bajaj Pulsar 150 Motorcycles
Dec 06, 2011 | 2011 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Apr 06, 2011 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Oct 08, 2009 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Jun 25, 2009 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Dec 06, 2008 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: