Question about 2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200
Hi, Marcel_pardo sounds like you have a faulty connection in the ignition circuit so before testing any electrical component in the Ignition Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test because your battery may have 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amps causing the battery to be faulty and must be replaced, especially "AGM" batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
4. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
5. FOB battery low or dead.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Security alarm needs a reset.
10. Starter relay, solenoid or starter circuit wiring faulty.
11. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
12. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
13. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
14. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Modern No Start issue solution
What to do When Your Motorcycle Won Start
MOTO GUZZI stelvio 1200 NTX MY11 Service Manual
Parts Lookup 2000 2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 2008 2012 Categories
MOTO GUZZI Stelvio 4V 1200 ABS User Manual
Posted on Apr 03, 2017
Vent the tank , leave the fuel cap off and run the engine see if the warning lights go out.
Posted on Apr 03, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Need to check the ECU for registered malfunction.You must take it to a dealer's workshop.Engine warning light means that a sensor is not working properly.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 23, 2013 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Dec 31, 2011 | 2000 Ford Escort
Sep 13, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450
Sep 03, 2011 | Giro Stelvio
Mar 17, 2010 | 2002 Chrysler Voyager
Jun 13, 2009 | 2008 Moto Guzzi Stelvio
Nov 06, 2007 | Nokia 8800 Cellular Phone
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: