Question about 2007 Cagiva Mito 525 SP
Hi, Davidmc1977 and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Service Manual Cagiva
Cagiva Mito beginer Guide Useful links
Tips tricks and tech
Posted on Jan 22, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2015 | Camping, Backpacking & Hiking
Aug 26, 2014 | 1995 Nissan Pathfinder
Jan 21, 2014 | 2001 Ford Focus
Nov 27, 2013 | 1993 Dodge Dakota
Jul 23, 2011 | 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Aug 09, 2010 | 1989 Ford F 350
Aug 09, 2009 | 2002 Mercury Cougar
Jul 27, 2009 | 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
Jun 27, 2009 | 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
Nov 22, 2017 | Qlink Motorcycles
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: