Question about 2003 Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster Custom
Hi Mikebecvar, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable especially the negative cable at BOTH ends.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below and good luck:
Harley Davidson Sportster error codes and how to access them
Posted on Jun 07, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Is the carb float set properly?
Posted on May 30, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2017 | 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Nov 25, 2013 | 1999 Mazda Protege
Jan 22, 2013 | 2004 Harley Davidson FLSTF - FLSTFI Fat...
Mar 10, 2017 | 2000 Moto Guzzi California Jackal
Aug 23, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 16, 2012 | 2005 Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster...
Nov 07, 2010 | Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cars & Trucks
Apr 25, 2010 | 1990 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight
Feb 23, 2009 | 1998 Honda VT 1100 C3 Shadow Aero
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: