Question about 2003 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat boy
Hi Carolb656, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below and good luck:
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on Jun 18, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Probably not .... Run it about 100 miles and pull the plugs... if they look OK ( not ash white for too hot or black for too much fuel) you should be OK ....
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
SOURCE: how much hp and tourqe
Approximately 95 lb-ft torque and 80 horsepower, measured at the rear wheel by Dynojet. Harley publishes to produce 114 ft lbs of torque at 3500 rpm stock measured at the engine. They are both right.
A HELPFUL - 4 THUMBS - rating for this solution would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2012 | Motorcycles
Aug 18, 2012 | Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King Classic...
Nov 08, 2010 | Harley Davidson FLTR-FLTRI Road Glide...
Dec 11, 2009 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLHTC - FLHTCI...
Nov 20, 2009 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king
Sep 06, 2009 | Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king...
Sep 03, 2009 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king
Aug 12, 2009 | 2006 Harley Davidson FXDI Dyna Super Glide
Aug 09, 2009 | 2006 Harley Davidson FLHR Road king
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: