Question about 2000 kawasaki ZX-12R
1.find the spark plugs,
2.take off the caps (these just usualy pull off but a bit of wiggling may be required).
3.un screw the spark plug, use a socket or wrench/spanner set to help you.
4. find the number on the plastic part of your spark plug (write it down)
5. take the spark plug into a local store for cars or bikes and look for your spark plug number (buy the correct amount of spark plugs)
6. insert new spark plugs with your socket/ wrench/ spanner set (do not tighten to a point where your using all your muscles, just enough that you cant undo it with your hands)
7. put the caps back on (wiggling them while pushing down helps)
8. start it up and away you go
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2017 | 2000 kawasaki ZX-12R
Oct 01, 2011 | 2000 kawasaki ZX-12R
Aug 18, 2010 | kawasaki ZX-12R Motorcycles
May 28, 2017 | 2001 kawasaki ZX-12R
Aug 04, 2010 | 2000 kawasaki ZX-12R
Oct 06, 2009 | 2000 kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja
Apr 14, 2012 | 2000 kawasaki ZX-12R
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: