Question about 2002 Yamaha Road Star
View the service manual at this URL : http://www.scribd.com/doc/17625151/servicemanual1602082008 : and scroll down to printed page 3-62 or electronic page 120.
Copying from that page:
1. Turn the main [ignition] switch to "ON".
2. Press both left and right buttons simultaneously [i.e., the 2 buttons below the speedometer glass] until both hours and minutes flash
3. Push the left [mode] button and the hour display will flash
4. Push the right [right] button to change the hours.
5. Push the left button and the minute display will flash.
6. Push the right button to change the minutes.
7. Push the left button and both hours and minutes will flash.
8. Push the right button for two seconds to set the clock.
Posted on Sep 22, 2010
Testimonial: "Awesome answer thank you so much!"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2017 | Yamaha Motorcycles
May 03, 2015 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Jul 06, 2014 | 2002 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
Jan 05, 2014 | 2000 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
Dec 28, 2012 | 2002 Yamaha Road Star Silverado
Jul 15, 2012 | 2002 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
May 17, 2012 | 2001 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
Aug 15, 2011 | 1999 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
Aug 17, 2010 | 2002 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
Jul 31, 2010 | 2001 Yamaha XV 1600 Wild Star
674 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: