Question about Qianjiang QJ150 Motorcycles
Hi, Grippatl and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or have an improper gap or are partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition.
3. Battery damaged or nearly discharged, should have 12.5 volts.
4. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Throttle controls not adjusted correctly.
6. Water or dirt in the fuel system.
7. Water or dirt in the carburetor.
8. Faulty fuel pump.
9. Intake air leak.
10. Fuel tank vent hose and vapor valve plugged, or fuel line closed off, restricting fuel flow.
11. Enricher valve inoperative.
12. Engine lubricant to heavy (winter operation).
13. Ignition is not functioning properly (possible sensor failure).
14. Faulty ignition coil.
15. Valves sticking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Scooter Troubleshooting Scooter won start All about Scooters
TaoTao 150cc Scooter Owners Manual
Posted on Jun 02, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1974 honda cb550 will not run?
• The first thing to do with ANY engine that has sat for any longer
than a couple of months is to dump ALL the fuel in the tank and
carb(s). ALL OF IT !! You'll want to refill with some high priced fuel
that has fuel system cleaners (Like Chevron with Techron) not becasue
you need high-test fuel, but because you need the cleaners. It's ether
that or disassemble the carbs and clean out jets you can't find much
less see. Your choice. The carb kits alone will cost you about $50 so a
tank of high-test is looking pretty good, huh?
• Now the fact that you tried to crank the engine with old fuel has fouled the sparkplugs. All of them. Go buy all new sparkplugs.
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
SOURCE: honda cbr 600 wont start
hi, each lead has the specific number on it. if you do this correctly then they genrally give you an idea to where the sit in the coils( the way they bend :-) ) also i believe the coils are better off been attached to the frame once you are sure leads are in corect order and possitioned correctly in the coils.i just presumed the coils neaded earthing. make sure battery is pleny charged as a bad battery can just hinder. it is also very easy to flood the bike so just check the plugs again. if they are unusually wet then dry them off and try again . otherwise maybe try cleaning all electics.
hope this somehow helped
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
I found that if I run 87 octane gasoline the engine accelerates up to full speed without the skipping and bogging down at any point it is running. It is worth trying. also try putting some "Sta-bil" fuel stabilizer in the gasoline - it has the ability to keep the carbureator cleaner. Not just during the time you are storing it, but rather all the time.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
SOURCE: 150CC Roketa Scooter
Hi and welcome to FixYa,
On most versions of Roketa 150cc engines, the choke is automatic and electrically driven.. It is integrated with the carburetor.
Good luck and thank you for asking FixYa.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2017 | Jonway Motorcycles
Feb 20, 2017 | Motorcycles
Jun 24, 2014 | Star 50cc scooter for kid
Nov 25, 2013 | Motorcycles
Jun 20, 2010 | Garden
Mar 28, 2010 | Garden
Jan 25, 2010 | 2005 TN'G Verona 150
Jul 24, 2008 | Transport Schwinn Rechargeable Portable ...
Aug 14, 2013 | Qianjiang Motorcycles
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: