Question about 2001 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
Hi Duckhorn105, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below. Good luck and have nice day.
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Motorcycle Repair How to Replace the Fuel Filter on 2008 Harley Davidson...
Posted on Jun 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2017 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Jan 26, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Mar 14, 2014 | 1999 Ford Expedition
May 19, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe
Aug 11, 2010 | Garden
Feb 20, 2010 | Honda Pressure Washer PSI 3000
Oct 26, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Oct 07, 2009 | 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jul 25, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Jun 17, 2009 | 1992 Mazda MX-3
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: