Question about Honda CBR 125 R Motorcycles
I have HONDA CBR 125 R, and the problem is it won't start. I turn on the key and the neutral light is on but it won't start so we decided to push the bike in order to start but unfortunately, it did not. what is wrong with my bike? can anybody help me?
Hi, Grass and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. The fuel tank has old dead gas.
3. Fuel tank bottom contaminated with ethanol sludge, dirt, water, rust, etc.
4. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
5. Fouled spark plugs.
6. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enrichner.
7. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
8. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
9. Fuel line to carburetor or throttle body pinched, kinked or blocked.
10. Carburetor float stuck.
11. Fuel injectors clogged.
12. Fuel injectors stuck open.
13. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a cursory reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
14. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
15. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil or plug between ignition sensor and ECM module.
16. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting check for spark leakage in the dark, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
17. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or MAP, CMP, CKP, O2, TPS, ETP, IAC sensors.
18. Faulty neutral, clutch lever, or kickstand safety switch.
19. Faulty fuel pump or fuse or relay.
20. A stuck bent or burnt valve.
21. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
22. Security system not disarming alarm needs a reset.
23. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
cbr125 wont start
What Do Check When My Motorcycle Won Start Honda Shadow Forums Shadow...
Honda CBR125R Owner Manual service
Honda CBR125RW Owner Manual
Posted on Jun 19, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuel petcock
The petcock is what the fuel flows through when it comes out of the gas tank. It probably includes: * A switch with positions for On, Off and Reserve. * A fuel line going to the carburetors. * A vacuum hose attachment which attaches to a carburetor which tugs on a rubber diaphram to let gas flow through. * An overflow/drip valve from the vacuum area. It's located right under the tank on the rear/left side.
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
I had an 07, I had to remove the lower and side fairings and then the bolts are visible, dont just lift it up because wires and the fuel line will be connected and tight. When you lift it, lift easily so you dont just rip everything, you should be able to lift it high enough to disconect the wires without damage.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
You can download a copy of the entire manual, torque setting, head stud pattern, and every other usefulbit of info from here. Godd luck with the rebuild, let me know if you have any dramas with the manual. Cheers.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
hi i had the same problem try checking your fuel pump there are contacts on the bottom of it under the black plastic if they look burned out then its the fuel pump if not try the fuel pump relay its located next to the pump on the side of the battery box bridge the black and black/blue wires to bypass it hope this helps
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2017 | Honda CBR 125 R Motorcycles
Feb 13, 2013 | 2006 Honda CBR 125 R
Jan 28, 2013 | 2005 Honda CBR 125 R
Apr 17, 2012 | 2004 Honda CBR 125 R
Mar 06, 2012 | 2004 Honda CBR 125 R
Sep 15, 2011 | 2006 Honda CBR 125 R
Jul 09, 2011 | 1999 Honda CBR 600 F(4)X
Oct 24, 2010 | 2008 Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade
Aug 15, 2010 | 2004 Honda CBR 125 R
May 11, 2009 | 2005 Honda CBR 125 R
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: