Question about 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Hi, Jehovajire19 and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and/or tires worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect/poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem/flywheels shift.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Nov 21, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2006 Road King
Harleys are known for their shaking but when they get really bad I usually start looking for broken motor mounts. I suspect you either have a lose one or broken. The rubber wears out and then they get obnoxious.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Shaking and vibration is normal for most Harleys, it's caused by the angle of the twins, it's normal for mostly all Harley motorcycles.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Fit a higher wattage bulb or a 'blue light' bulb, also check that the reflector is in good condition
Please mark this as very helpful (if it has been!!)
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
SOURCE: i like pulsar and i
If at all possible, buy a Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki or Suzuki and away away from Bajaj. The Japanese bikes are MUCH better. Bajaj bikes are not dependable and repair parts are hard to find.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2014 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Jun 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 06, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln Navigator
Sep 13, 2009 | 2006 Nissan Altima
Mar 16, 2009 | 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Jan 18, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF530DS Front Load Washer
Oct 23, 2008 | Hayward Northstar Dual Speed Max Rate 2 Hp...
May 04, 2008 | AEG T57800 Electric Dryer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: