Question about 1999 Honda VT 1100 C Shadow Spirit
1. Get a new battery suitable for your bike type.
2. Ensure that the new battery have been fully charged to use.
3. RH cover under your seat housed the battery.
4. make sure that ignition and all that takes power from battery are off.
5. You will see your battery when you open RH cover under the seat.
6. Loosen bolt that holds red covered lead (power or positive)
7. Loosen bolt that holds black covered lead (ground or negative).
8. The reason taking the red lead first is to cut the power immediately.
9. Reverse the process for installation, ensuring are properly secured.
10. Ride on and enjoy.
Please rate the advise as we are giving free advise for community user.
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 02, 2017 | Drills
Nov 17, 2015 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
Dec 08, 2014 | Motorcycles
Sep 07, 2014 | Watches
Jan 09, 2014 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Open Power Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then clicking Power Options.
On the Select a power plan page, next to the plan you want to change, click Change plan settings.
On the Change settings for the plan page, click Change advanced power settings.
On the Advanced settings tab, expand Battery, expand Low battery level, Reserve battery level, and Critical battery level. Change the percentage of battery remaining that you want for each level, and then click OK.
Oct 14, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Aug 17, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z712 Digital Camera
May 14, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A520 Digital Camera
Dec 23, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: