Question about Benelli 500 Quattro Motorcycles
Hi, Maddeb7 and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intake air leak.
8. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor.
12. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and/or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
How to diagnose and fix Engine Misfire
R6 motorcycle cylinder misfire power loss fault finding spark check...
Motorcycle Engine Misfire Issue
benelli quattro nove service manual pdf 1 Search Document com
Discussie Benelli Quattro nove 49X owners manual
Posted on Dec 12, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2008 firebolt spark plugs
Yeah...you can take off the airbox cover without having to rip the whole plastic thing off of the seal(you'll see what I mean). This will give you enough room to see the top of the plug. At this point you'll need to take off the plastic thing which directs the air into the box (left side of the bike) so you can reach under the plug to put the new one in place and to take off the leads. I'm not in my garage but you'll need a 360 degree socket swivel and an extendor to change that out and get the right torque. You can pick up one of these extendor kits at most hardware stores.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Does the new plug spark outside of the engine? Put the base on an unpainted part of the engine with the plug wire on and kick it through a few times. Does this engine require a battery to run or is it a self-contained ignition system? Remove the fuel tank and check for loose wires or other parts. If it requires a battery, check the connections at the battery for corrosion or looseness. Is the battery charged?
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
SOURCE: wangye 50 cc scooter
sounds like gas jet is clogged. been sitting? use carb cleaner and clean out jet. the jet is in the carb bowl and has a stem amd needle valve and a float. when you see the float its attached with a small tab to the needle valve. up inside there is the jet a flat head screw driver to remove it. if its clogged clean it also on gas tank there may be a filter in the shut off valve. turn it off position and see if there is a screw underneath to clean filter.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Jan 28, 2014 | 2008 Benelli Pepe 50 LX
Aug 26, 2013 | 2011 Benelli Pepe 50 LX
Aug 21, 2013 | 2011 Benelli TNT 1130K
Mar 15, 2013 | Benelli Motorcycles
May 10, 2012 | 2008 Benelli Pepe 50 LX
Jan 31, 2012 | 2011 Benelli 49X Quattro Nove X On Road
Sep 07, 2010 | 2008 Benelli BX 570
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: