Question about 2002 Beta Alp 4T 200
Hi, Petermay2008 if you have a CKP sensor it needs compression to send the correct signal to the ICM/ECM, make sure both spark plugs are in heads and use a grounded third plug to check for spark or hold spark plug cable close to spark plug in the head. If still not getting spark the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting / leaking, spark plug cable connections loose.
5. Faulty ignition coil or ignition / electronic module
6. Failed CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
How to fix No Spark Problem on Motorcycles and Dirt Bikes
How to diagnose no spark situation on motorcycle
Ssr 110cc dirt bike won start spark no fire
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Dec 14, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
dont worry about plugs nowadays there made tuff--look at the plug wire for wear sometimes a good one is bad inside--chec for proper contact also--inspec whole system-coil and timing etc--get a clymer book cause u may do some electrical testing
Posted on Mar 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 04, 2015 | 2002 Nissan Sentra
Dec 14, 2012 | 2004 Beta Alp 4.0
Jul 18, 2012 | RTO 200cc Full Size Four Wheeler ATV
Mar 24, 2012 | RTO 200cc Full Size Four Wheeler ATV
Jul 08, 2011 | 2002 kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter
May 16, 2010 | RTO 200cc Full Size Four Wheeler ATV
Mar 30, 2010 | 2008 Beta Alp 200
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: