Question about 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Hi, Tbatalion and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intake air leak.
8. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor.
12. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and/or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
DOWNLOAD Bajaj Pulsar 180
Posted on Nov 17, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2016 | Electric Razor Pocket Rocket Scooter Mini...
Apr 11, 2016 | Motorcycles
Mar 22, 2016 | Motorcycles
Jan 01, 2016 | Motorcycles
Aug 08, 2013 | Garden
Jan 26, 2018 | Scooterx Go Kart Clutch 5 8 Bore 41 Chain...
May 20, 2010 | Mini Motorized Bike
Sep 07, 2009 | Trango Team Losi 1/18 Mini-monster Baja...
Jul 21, 2009 | Mini Motorized Bike
Feb 20, 2018 | 2005 Bajaj Wind 125
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: