Question about 2008 Derbi Cross city
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Turn key no power
Startup Troubleshooting Starting Your Scooter 1 7
motorcycle wont start no lights
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
Gpr125 service manual
Posted on Mar 03, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2012 | 1994 Lexus GS 300
Aug 31, 2010 | 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis
May 21, 2010 | 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
May 03, 2009 | 1998 Ford Contour
Jun 14, 2017 | 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora
Nov 09, 2008 | 1995 Isuzu Rodeo
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: