Question about 2008 Cagiva Mito 125
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.Cagiva Mito Starting problem
cagiva mito not starting
Free Cagiva Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
Posted on Jan 20, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well ive riden my cagiva ( the same as ur m8) 90 miles non stop with out overheating , just make sure u have enough anti freeze and dont ride it fast for a long tym at once
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
might be your spark plug or your jets in your carb need setting or poss could be your choke cause sounds like a fuel problem mate ,if youve sorted it let me know what it was but thats what i would say !!
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2012 | Cagiva Mito 125 Motorcycles
May 19, 2012 | 1999 Cagiva Mito 125 Evoluzione
Dec 29, 2011 | 2004 Cagiva Mito 125 Evoluzione
Jun 22, 2011 | Cagiva Mito 125 Motorcycles
Mar 29, 2011 | 1994 Cagiva Mito 125 Evoluzione
Dec 18, 2010 | 2003 Cagiva Mito 125 Evoluzione
Aug 29, 2010 | 2003 Cagiva Mito 125 Evoluzione
Aug 10, 2009 | 1998 Cagiva Mito 125 Evoluzione
Aug 06, 2009 | 2006 Cagiva Mito 125
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: