Question about 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180
Dear sir i have a problem same here as describe by nilesh but it starts very well but after half hour or some time one hour it making noise like crackers in engine and my bike juggling (jerking) and speed reduced and again increasing same like nelish so is there CDI PROBLEM OR SPARK PLUG PROBLEM. I NEVER CHANGED MY SPARK PLUG AND IT RUNED 40K KMS. Please tell me and advance thanks for helping me my email email@example.com
Spark plug, carburator, engine oil. Check these
Posted on Nov 17, 2015
Hi, Shravanchoud and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor or intake seals.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD Bajaj Pulsar 180
Posted on Nov 17, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check your gasoline filter if there's one, check the air filter, also check or just replace your spark plug(s)...
Most other things that should be done by a mecanic are like maybe cleaning the carburator(s), checking the ignition, see wether there is damage inside the cilinder...
I hope this is helpful, and greetings,
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Testimonial: "thank you sir"
SOURCE: Sir I am using a
The problem seems to be be in the clutch assymbly,
As this is a typical bajaj Pulsar problems,
You are suggested to get the clutch play adjusted and if found damaged or worn out, kindly get the new one installed.
Posted on May 19, 2011
SOURCE: there is an very awkward
sounds like tranny problem/ and a bit of carb trouble i suggest clean the carbs/clean the tank....put some seafoam in the oil drive about a mile then change the oil don't dive any farther than that with seafoam in the oil or the clutch might burn out (seafoam is at any auto store 8-10 bucks does awesome things)
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2016 | 1997 Kia Sportage
Feb 04, 2013 | 2000 Toyota Celica
May 07, 2012 | 1964 Morris Oxford
Mar 12, 2012 | 1994 Chrysler Town & Country
Jul 26, 2011 | 2011 Hero Honda Passion Pro
Jan 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: