Question about 2008 Aprilia Pegaso 650
Hi, Tuidog and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor or intake seals.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
DOWNLOAD 2008 Aprilia Strada 650
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 26, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This menu interfaces with the systems fitted to the
motorcycle to carry out diagnosis. To enable the menu, a
password is needed that is available only to aprilia service
• Insert the service code
It is a 5 digit code, for Pegaso the code is: 25973
If code is wrong, appears the message:
• Incorrect code
The instrument panel goes back to main menu; if not, the
• ECU ACTUATIONS
• ECU PARAMETERS
• ECU ERRORS
• DASHBOARD ERRORS
• DELETE ERRORS
• SERVICE RESET
• UPDATE KEYS
• KM / MILES
Once the operation is over, the instrument panel goes back
to main menu.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2016 | 2007 Aprilia Pegaso 650
Sep 14, 2016 | 2006 Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada
May 19, 2014 | 2006 Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada
Apr 06, 2014 | 2006 Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada
Dec 03, 2012 | Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada Motorcycles
Mar 27, 2012 | Aprilia Pegaso 650 Motorcycles
Jun 25, 2010 | 2006 BMW F 650 GS Dakar
Mar 21, 2010 | 2006 Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada
Nov 25, 2009 | 2006 Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada
Oct 29, 2009 | 2007 Aprilia Pegaso 650
Jul 19, 2018 | Motorcycles
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: