Question about 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
My 2005 crf150f won't start, checked for spark and didn't get any. I don't know much about electrical problems, do you have any suggestions@
Please check ignition coil, correct contact of keys and switches , and important to check for open or peeled wirings responsible for disconnected paths,
Posted on Oct 30, 2017
Hi, Timcbair and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
11. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
03 crf150f no spark need help
How to fix No Spark Problem on Motorcycles and Dirt Bikes
CRF150F service manual repair 2003 2013 CRF150 Download Manuals Technical $15
Honda 2004 CRF150F Owner Manual
Posted on Oct 30, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to time a crf150f
1.make sure your piston is at (top dead center)TDC
2.on the left hand side cover there is a cover that is a little bigger than toonie remove it and there will be two dots line them up and you will be at TDC.
3. there is two dots on your cam gear line one up flush with the top of the head and the other dot vertical (up) and repeat.
4. when the chain is on check all the dots make sure they all match up and u are done.
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2014 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Nov 15, 2013 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Aug 27, 2013 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Jun 24, 2013 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Apr 09, 2013 | 2006 Honda CRF 150 F
Mar 30, 2013 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Feb 12, 2013 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Jan 30, 2011 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
Nov 12, 2010 | 2005 Honda CRF 150 F
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!