Question about 2002 Cannondale E 440
Hi, George milky oil is caused by condensation your not getting the engine up to operating temperature to boil off the water the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Fuel tank empty.
13. Gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
14. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
15. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
16. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
70cc motorcycle start and then dies
Engine starts runs for 5 min then dies Sportbikes net
Posted on Feb 01, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2015 | 2002 Pontiac Firebird
Oct 20, 2014 | Garden
May 05, 2014 | Simpson MegaShot 3100 PSI Gas Powered...
Mar 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2013 | 1999 Cadillac Eldorado
Mar 04, 2011 | 1990 Buick Reatta
Nov 28, 2010 | 2002 Jeep Liberty
Apr 06, 2010 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Dec 21, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
May 28, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: