Question about 1999 Yamaha FZX 250 Zeal
Hi, Pjmbiz if your headlight is not working, only one beam works, keeps burning out, blinking, or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, then check your head light bulb socket ground wire for a clean tight connection, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn down solder contacts or loose fit of the bulb base in the socket due to vibration.
3. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
4. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
5. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
8. Faulty headlight relay.
9. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
10. Weak charging alternator/generator.
11. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier ground or overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Headlight stopped working
How to fix Yamaha r1 headlight problem 98 99 00
Manuals Data Zealous
Looking for fzx250 zeal service manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Jun 09, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
May 05, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 09, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2013 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Jul 29, 2010 | Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Jan 01, 2010 | Street Glow Streetglow Streetglow H885...
Oct 14, 2009 | Hyundai Excel Cars & Trucks
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: