Question about 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
For last some time my pulsar 150's self start is not working. It has done just 14700 kms. What could be the possible problem and the solution?
Hi, Mayankjoshi1 and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Posted on Nov 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2016 | Motorcycles
Apr 06, 2016 | Motorcycles
Mar 22, 2016 | Motorcycles
Aug 05, 2013 | Bajaj Pulsar 150 Motorcycles
Sep 22, 2012 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Aug 22, 2011 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Jun 28, 2011 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Feb 22, 2009 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Jan 16, 2009 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: