Question about 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
Hi, Matzworld69 and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Ducati Monster will not start
Free Ducati Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
Ducati OEM Parts Fiche Lookup and Online Ordering
Posted on Feb 09, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Have been fighting this problem for 2 weeks .It happened when the bike feel over to the right in the garage. I called Kawasaki and this is what they said .A lot of V-twins get and air lock in the oil system when tipped over. Slide an oil pan under the bike. Then disable the ignition system. spin open the oil filter and crank the engine over until good flow is acheived and slowly spin oil filter shut and oil pressure should come up and all the lights go out. I hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2014 | 2003 Ducati 749 S
Mar 26, 2013 | 2000 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider
Jul 30, 2017 | 2006 Fiat Pininfarina
Nov 20, 2010 | Jeep Liberty Cars & Trucks
Nov 01, 2010 | 2006 Pontiac Torrent
Mar 19, 2010 | 1992 Yamaha XJ 600 Diversion S
Jan 06, 2010 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
Jul 07, 2009 | 2001 Kia Sephia
Mar 18, 2017 | 1997 Toyota Camry
Jul 12, 2008 | 1994 Isuzu Amigo
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: