Question about Aprilia Atlantic 125 Motorcycles
Check to see if battery is getting charged,if not have the regulator checked , also fuel goes bad if left for any length of time so use fresh fuel..
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
PROBALLY LEFT KEY ON DRAINED BATTERY RECHARGE BATTERY CHECK ON BATTERY MAKE SURE METER READS AT LEAST 13 VOLTS WHILE RUNNING
Sep 04, 2013 | 2007 kawasaki Ninja ZX10R
May 21, 2012 | Harley Davidson Motorcycles
Here's the procedure to remove the IGNITION /LIGHT KEY SWITCH AND FORK LOCK for a 2005 FLHT/C/U or FLTR (Domestic): Tools needed for removing ignition switch A T27 Torx, a small flat blade screwdriver, 7/8 wrench.
1. Remove the outer fairing and windshield
2. To remove the ignition switch, insert the ignition switch key and turn to the UNLOCK position. Leaving the key installed, rotate the knob to ACCESS. Depressing the release button at bottom (left side) with a small screwdriver, push key down and turn an additional 60 degrees in a counter-clockwise direction. Lift and remove knob.
3. Using a 7/8 wrench on flats, loosen switch nut and remove from threaded post of ignition switch housing. Remove collar and spacer.
4. Using a T27 TORX drive head, remove the two screws (with flat washers) that secure fairing cap to left and right sides of fairing.
5. Remove the switch position plate by pulling tabs from slots in faring cap. If necessary, raise the fairing cap slightly to facilitate removal.
6. With the forks turned fully to the left, disconnect the Fairing cap switch connector (105) 12-place Multilock (black), from behind right side of fairing cap. Depress the button on the plus side of the connector to pull apart the pin and socket halves.
7. Remove the fairing cap from the motorcycle.
8. Locate the ignition switch connector (33), 4-place Packard, at bottom of radio. Slide connector off anchor and separate pin and socket halves.
9. Remove the socket screws (with flat washers) and lift the switch housing from the upper fork bracket bore. Route the ignition switch connector to rear of inner fairing and remove switch housing from the vehicle.
Sep 03, 2011 | Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Mar 08, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2009 | 2007 Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade
Jun 13, 2009 | 2007 Harley Davidson XL 883 Sportster
May 09, 2009 | 1983 Yamaha XJ 650
Mar 30, 2009 | 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600
Jan 20, 2009 | 2000 kawasaki ZX-9 R Ninja
Jan 09, 2009 | 1995 Yamaha FZR 600
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: