a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I recommend you purchase the service manual for the particular make and model of the bike you are going to tune up the engine for. The service manual will list every tool you will need, and it will give you step by step instructions on how to do any job needed to be done, plus pictures to help even further. Good luck!
Hi Chandruviswa, the following tips are low cost easy to apply/install and guaranteed to give you better gas mileage and a smoother running bike. The average motorcycle gets 35-40 MPG. saving .2 gallon of gas could save you a 6-mile walk. 125cc scooters have been known to get 115 plus MPG
1. Proper tire inflation as per MFG. specifications wheels should be balanced and spokes tight.
2. Oil and coolant levels maintained at full marks, low levels produce excessive heat that causes the engine to work harder and reduces efficiency.
3. Keep extra weight to a minimum.
4. Take off from a dead stop should be smooth and easy throttle applied avoid excessive throttle snaps.
5. Smaller windshields get better MPH than large ones, wind resistance increases as a square of the speed at which you're traveling. So, for example, at 70 mph, wind resistance is double what it is at 50 mph (70 squared is almost twice as much as 50 squared). That will dramatically reduce your mileage. Keep that in mind while biking.
6. Keep idle time to a bare minimum or turn off the engine.
7. Re-jet carburetor with a smaller main and mid-range jet.
8. Keep chain/belt properly adjusted.
9. Avoid quick braking, hasty acceleration, high-speed driving, try driving the speed limit and keep a constant speed.
10. On long trips use freeways or flat straight stretches of highways rather than city or rural routes avoid hills and mountains when possible.
11. Keep your engine clean, dirt and grease/oil hold in heat.
12. A full-face helmet is more aerodynamic than other types of helmets. Any other clothing that decreases your aerodynamic should be reconsidered.
13. Any unnecessary bling on your bike is going to decrease fuel efficiency.
14. Use high-quality fuel using low-quality fuel can cause sludge in your fuel injectors.
15. Keep warm up time to a minimum get off the choke ASAP.
16. Motorcycles run best when their engines are maintained, and that includes making sure the air filter is clean, the spark plugs are fresh, the fuel filter is free, and the timing/valves are adjusted.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. basic carburettor adjustment tuning 4 stroke and how it works Carburetor Tuning Basics Changing Your Carburetor Jets on Mikuni Carburetor Scooter CVT Transmission Full Service InspectionTop results matching Bajaj Discover service manual Scribd Bajaj Discover 100M 2014 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM