Question about 2000 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
'99 Ultra check engine light code 1 blink, gap, then 6 blinks, light happened 500 miles from home, bike ran great and was getting 47 mpg on way back. Light would go on and off with no real pattern.
Trouble code 16 indicates the ecm (engine control module) saw a battery voltage less than 6.2vdc or greater than 15.5vdc. The lower reading typically occurs during activation of the starter or indicates loose wire connections. The higher reading is usually caused by a faulty voltage regulator.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | Honda 2012 Big Red MUV
Feb 03, 2016 | 2004 Cadillac Deville
Nov 03, 2013 | 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 Sedan
May 05, 2017 | 1997 Ford Taurus
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Mar 25, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Oct 23, 2010 | 2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited Minivan
Aug 04, 2010 | 1996 Dodge Neon
Aug 12, 2009 | 1991 Honda Accord
Jan 18, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Cherokee
417 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: