Question about 2004 Cagiva Raptor 125
Hi, Colin_albert and the usual suspects are:
1. Oil tank/pan overfilled.
2. Restricted oil return line to oil tank/pan.
3. Restricted breather operation.
4. Restricted oil filter.
5. Piston rings badly worn or broken.
6. Valve guides are worn and or seals worn, crushed, missing, or have come of guide and is pumping oil through the valve guide.
7. O-ring damaged or missing from oil pump at crankcase junction (also results in poor engine performance). For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
newbie to 2 stroke cagiva w8 125 help needed silly questions oil etc Cagiva Mito Evolution 125 2 Stroke Rebuild Introduction
Free Cagiva Motorcycle Service Manuals for download
Posted on Jan 22, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
should be either rotate out of the way or there are screws/bolts you are not seeing that you need to remove in order to take off the metal plate and the battery :)
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
Have you run the brake pads in? I find they need a hundred or so miles before they pull up properly. If you have are they the correct material for your discs?
Posted on Mar 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2013 | 2001 Cagiva Raptor 650
Jan 03, 2013 | 2003 Cagiva Raptor 650
Jul 16, 2012 | 2004 Cagiva Raptor 1000
Apr 09, 2012 | 2004 Cagiva V-Raptor 650
Mar 07, 2011 | Cagiva V-Raptor 1000 Motorcycles
Feb 14, 2011 | 2007 Cagiva Raptor 125
May 15, 2010 | 2001 Cagiva Raptor 1000
Apr 23, 2010 | 2003 Cagiva Xtra-Raptor 1000
Sep 07, 2009 | 2001 Cagiva Raptor 1000
Jun 18, 2009 | 2005 Cagiva Raptor 125
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: